Practical Course "Bioinformatics:
Computer Methods in Molecular Biology"
Date: 23 June - 30 June, 2006, Trieste, Italy
Organizer: Sándor Pongor
The course materials:
- Sandor's Introduction to Bioinformatics
- S. Pongor's lesson: "Algorithms in molecular biology"
- GNRT - Guide to network resource tools
- D. Judge's course book: "Bioinformatics - A User's Approach"
- D. Judge's excercise: "staden sip4"
- D. Judge's Sequence comparison ppt
- D. Judge's Introduction ppt
- D. Judge's Dot plots ppt
- D. Landsman's exercies: "Configure Your Browser for cn3d"
- D. Landsman's NCBI Online Resources
- D. Landsman's NCBI BLAST Tutorial
- E. Gasteiger's Exercise
[ Other ICGEB Courses ]
[ ICGEBnet Home ]
[ ICGEB Home ]